Checking Procedure on Banglarbhumi ROR Request Details in banglarbhumi.gov.in by Khatian Number wise, Application Number wise, Calculate Fee…
Banglarbhumi is an online web portal https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/ created by the Government of West Bengal. The website can be used to retrieve various kind of information regarding the land which include: Owner, Plot Number, Land Area and Banglarbhumi Value of the property, and the current owner. Now we can briefly explaining on Banglarbhumi ROR Request process.
How to check Banglarbhumi ROR Request Details in banglarbhumi.gov.in
The document is required across most of the states in India but the structure of the document might vary slightly across different states. The basic information that the document covers include:
- Name of all the persons who have acquired full / limited rights towards the land
- Nature and extent of the rights all these person have over the land
- Rent / Revenue to be paid by these person
Please find the below process to file the RoR request online which is specific to the citizens of West Bengal state:
- The user first need to go to the Land & Land reforms and refugee relief and rehabilitation department website: https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/
- After visiting the site for RoR, the user needs go to “Service Delivery” and click on the RoR Request under the Service Delivery tab.
After clicking on ‘ROR Request’, a new page will open which would ask for certain information the applicant needs to fill. There are certain mandatory fields in the form while some of the information is optional. The mandatory fields include:
- District name, Block Name, Mouza
- First name, Address, Father’s / Husbands name
- A valid email-id where an OTP would be shared
- Mobile Number where another OTP would be shared
- Captcha code
And the Mandatory fields include:
- Khaitan No.
- Last Name is not compulsory
After filling the required details, one needs to fill the OTP sent on the registered email id and mobile number for verification. One needs to carefully enter all the details in the portal. Please find below the snap shot of the form:
After filling all the details in the form shown above, one needs to click on the ‘Calculate Fee’ tab to know the fee for the RoR copy.
How to Find West Bengal ROR Request in banglarbhumi.gov.in?
How to ROR Request in Banglarbhumi.gov.in website?
To obtain ROR, you will have to use the ‘Know Your Property’ section on Banglarbhumi website and fill in the required details. You will be asked for the ROR document before entering your plot number. Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to see the complete details of your land.
How to get ROR PI from Banglarbhumi website?
The user first has to visit the Banglarbhumi website. Once you access the site, you have to select the ‘Service Delivery’ option after which you should click on ‘ROR Request.’ It is then that you can get the ROR PI from Banglarbhumi website without encountering any issues whatsoever.