Know the details on Banglarbhumi Plot info Request at banglarbhumi.gov.in website….
In this article we will see the checking procedure on Banglarbhumi Plot info Request. In the unorganized system of India, it is very important to have the records of the land in a systematic way. This is exactly the purpose of Banglarbhumi, It is an online land record software developed by national Informatics center (NIC) which is developed in collaboration with Land and Land reforms department of Government of West Bengal.
The objective of the website is to help in the continuous maintenance and updating of records of rights and maps and also helps to provide records of rights and plot information to the West Bengal state of public.
There are certain districts for which the information is not available yet. The government of West Bengal is working to include the remaining districts and areas as well. The government wants to make the coverage on the website as 100% and wants to make it one platform for any land related information.
There are various reasons for which the records for West Bengal Land is required online:
- One can use the website to verify the details of the owner before doing the transaction. It is important to know the details of the owners of the land.
- Record can also help in opening a bank account.
- Records and the other information provided on the website can also help in various disputes related to land. Any person can use this for reference.
- The website can also help the person in also help in case of land distribution and division
- For checking mutation status
- The site can also help in availing loan and credit facilities from the banks or any other financial institutions.
- The article can also be used by any person for any other references required related to the land.
How to check Banglarbhumi Plot Info Request Details in banglarbhumi.gov.in
The website has been made very simple, the user can furnish any details related by just providing the name of district and the block.
Out of the various services, an important service is Plot info request. Find below the detailed procedure for this:
- Applicant needs to go to the official website by using the following link: http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/
- Place the mouse pointer on “Service Delivery”.
- After going to the website, the applicant can go to the plot info request by clicking on the “Plot info request” under Service delivery tab present at the top left.
- After clicking on the Plot info Request, the page will be directed to a form where the person will be required to fill certain mandatory and optional fields.
- In this form the person needs certain details. The mandatory information required to retrieve the information includes:
- District: One needs to select the relevant district from the drop down
- Block: After selecting the district, the person is required to select the block name from drop down
- Mouza: After selecting district and Block, the user is prompted to select the mouza
- First name: here the user needs to input his first name
- Father/husband/others: At this place the user is required to fill the name of husband/father or any other based on the applicants status.
- Mobile Number: User is required to furnish his mobile number here which would be used for communication purpose. This will also be used for authentication purpose as well and an OTP would be shared on this.
- Captcha: applicant needs to fill the details appearing in captcha for validation.
- Address: User need to provide the complete address for communication purpose.
- Email Id: User is required to provide his valid email – ID here which again would be used for authentication using an OTP.
- Optional fields include: Plot Number: This is the optional field where user needs to furnish the plot number and Last Name.
After providing the details one needs to click on calculate fees tab given at the bottom of the form. The applicant should make sure to check all the details before calculating on this button.
This will direct the person to an online payments page, the person can do the payment using debit/credit card or the net banking option.
Applicant should follow the below steps in case they face any challenge:
- In case after making the payment through online option, there is no response, the user can click on service delivery option and can see the search GRN option to verify the payment and register their case.
- Normally in case of inline payments, there is an auto generated message and will get an automated receipt.If the fees is paid through ‘counter payment’ option of GRIPS then the person can go to service delivery and click on ‘request GRN Search’ to verify their payment and avail signed copy.
The process can easily be used to access any plot info using this online portal.