Instructions on Filling Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Online Application at banglarbhumi.gov.in website…..
In West Bengal, the Banglarbhumi land conversion process is governed by various sections like sections 4A, 4B, 4C and 4D of West Bengal Land Reforms Act, 1955. Fees of conversion of land as per the latest regulations can be directly deposited directly through treasury challan / draft / DCR up to a maximum of Rs 500/.
How to Fill Land Conversion Application and how many forms needed for Land Conversion form?
How many multiple forms and certificates requires for Land Conversion?
Here are the forms we need for Land Conversion online application i.e Receipt of the requisite fee paid in cash or a draft as a processing fee, Copy of registered deed for transfer, Copy of rent receipts showing the rent paid for the land till date, Copy of Mutation certificate and Copy of the map of the said land along with the copy of the adjacent land which might be required by the collector for disposal.
How to fill Banglarbhumi Land Conversion online application ?
It is very simple to fill the Land Conversion online application at banglarbhumi.gov.in website. Go to ‘Citizen Services > Online Application > Conversion Application’
What are documents required for Land Conversion?
Copy of Mutation Certificate, Copy of current ROR, Rent receipt, Affidavit in Form 1B, NOC (No Objection Certificate), Detailed Project Report (DPR)
Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Online Application at banglarbhumi.gov.in
First step is to file for the land conversion is opening the requisite site. This can be done by opening the link: https://banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Once the person opens the website, there would be a series of options given at the top menu.
- For Banglarbhumi Land conversion one needs to click on the top left button which is ‘Online application’. This will open some options that can be performed under this.
- It also has conversion application given as the second option here. The applicant needs to click on this.
- After click on the conversion application a form will open which has number of mandatory and optional fields. The applicant needs to fill this application form very carefully with best of the available information.
Mandatory fields: the mandatory fields in the form include:
- District: The user needs to select the district where the land falls
- Block: The user needs to select the district where the land falls
- Mouza: The user needs to select the district where the land falls
After this the user needs to fill his particulars:
First of all you can choose the ‘Application Type’ i.e either Self or Power of Attorny or Others. After that
|Particulars||What you Enter?|
|District||Select / Choose your District Name|
|Block||Select / Choose your Block Name|
|Mouza||Select / Choose your Mouza|
|Application No||If you have application number enter it|
|Application Type||Choose either Self / Power of Attorney or Others|
|First Name||Enter Your Full Name|
|Father / Husband / Others||Type your Father / Husband / Guardian Name|
|Address||Enter your Valid Address for Correspondence|
|Conversion Purpose||Group Housing / Homestead etc|
|Mobile Number||Enter Valid Contact Number|
|Email ID||Type your Email Address|
|Caste||Choose your Caste either OBC / General / SC / ST|
|Religion||Hindu / Muslim etc|
|Industrial Purpose||Yes / No|
After this the applicant need to upload the relevant supportive documents like mutation certificate, rent receipt. Land map, form 1B, NoC from pollution control board and detailed project report and the Captcha code.
After all this the user can submit the application form after reviewing the form once thoroughly. The user will be prompted to pay the relevant fee which can be paid through net banking or using a debit / credit card.