Instructions on Filling Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Online Application at banglarbhumi.gov.in website…..
Banglarbhumi Land conversion means a change in land use e.g. land may have been used for agricultural or commercial purposes so far and with the change of the economy, growth or commercialization, the usage of land is being changed. The process of land change is always been a tedious process and is governed by a number of rules and regulations. The reason of the process being a regulated one:
- There could be personal interest of the parties involved in the change of land.
- The land conversion could have an impact over multiple parties especially in case an agricultural land is converted to a commercial land.
In West Bengal, the land conversion process is governed by various sections like sections 4A, 4B, 4C and 4D of West Bengal Land Reforms Act, 1955. Fees of conversion of land as per the latest regulations can be directly deposited directly through treasury challan / draft / DCR up to a maximum of Rs 500/.
If thе land conversion application іѕ rejected, thе person саn contact thе help оf a lawyer аnd challenge thе decision іn court. Wіth thе advent оf thе online land аnd land reform portal, mаnу оf thеѕе processes hаvе bееn simplified. Wеѕt Bengal government hаѕ launched а online portal tо perform mаnу оf thе land-related procedures ѕuсh аѕ RoR Request, Mutation Status, Plot Information Request, etc.
Any Raiyat who wants to make any change in the area, character or utilization of the land can directly apply to the collector of the concerned area /district. The prescribed format for the same is available online under application forms.
Thе landowner mау аѕk thе district land, аnd land reform officer fоr a land аbоvе 1 hectare оr thе person nееdѕ tо contact a sub-divisional land аnd land reform officer fоr land ѕmаllеr thаn 1 hectare аnd larger thаn tеn decimals. Whіlе fоr land wіth lеѕѕ thаn tеn decimal рlасеѕ, оnе muѕt contact thе land аnd land reform officer tо obtain permission. Thе person muѕt obtain approval wіth аll appropriate copies оf thе required documents аnd thе completed application form.
The Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Online Application would require multiple forms and certificates along with the application which include:
- Receipt of the requisite fee paid in cash or a draft as a processing fee
- Copy of registered deed for transfer
- Copy of rent receipts showing the rent paid for the land till date
- Copy of Mutation certificate
- Copy of the map of the said land along with the copy of the adjacent land which might be required by the collector for disposal.
An enterprise which wants to make change to the land use, character, area etc. may apply to district land & land reforms officer for above 1acre land or the person needs to contact sub-divisional officer of land & land reforms for a land which is smaller than 1acre and larger than 10 decimal. While for the land smaller than 10 decimal, the person needs to contact Block land & land reforms officer for the permission. The person needs to go for the approval with all the adequate copies of documents required and duly filled application form.
In case the application of the conversion of land is rejected, the person can contact take the help of a lawyer and challenge the decision in the court.
With the advent of the online portal for land& land reforms, many of these processes have been made simple. West Bengal has an online portal to pursue many of the land related procedures like RoR Request, Mutation application, Plot info request etc. Among all these one of the procedure that can now me done online is Banglarbhumi Land conversion application form.
How to fill Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Online Application at banglarbhumi.gov.in
First step is to file for the land conversion is opening the requisite site. This can be done by opening the link: https://banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Once the person opens the website, there would be a series of options given at the top menu.
- For Banglarbhumi Land conversion one needs to click on the top left button which is ‘Online application’. This will open some options that can be performed under this.
- It also has conversion application given as the second option here. The applicant needs to click on this.
- After click on the conversion application a form will open which has number of mandatory and optional fields. The applicant needs to fill this application form very carefully with best of the available information.
Mandatory fields: the mandatory fields in the form include:
- District: The user needs to select the district where the land falls
- Block: The user needs to select the district where the land falls
- Mouza: The user needs to select the district where the land falls
After this the user needs to fill his particulars:
First of all you can choose the ‘Application Type’ i.e either Self or Power of Attorny or Others. After that
|Particulars||What you Enter?|
|District||Select / Choose your District Name|
|Block||Select / Choose your Block Name|
|Mouza||Select / Choose your Mouza|
|Application No||If you have application number enter it|
|Application Type||Choose either Self / Power of Attorney or Others|
|First Name||Enter Your Full Name|
|Father / Husband / Others||Type your Father / Husband / Guardian Name|
|Address||Enter your Valid Address for Correspondence|
|Conversion Purpose||Group Housing / Homestead etc|
|Mobile Number||Enter Valid Contact Number|
|Email ID||Type your Email Address|
|Caste||Choose your Caste either OBC / General / SC / ST|
|Religion||Hindu / Muslim etc|
|Industrial Purpose||Yes / No|
After this the applicant need to upload the relevant supportive documents like mutation certificate, rent receipt. Land map, form 1B, NoC from pollution control board and detailed project report and the Captcha code.
After all this the user can submit the application form after reviewing the form once thoroughly.
The user will be prompted to pay the relevant fee which can be paid through net banking or using a debit / credit card.