Filling Procedure on Banglarbhumi Mutation Application or Mutation Online Application in banglarbhumi.gov.in website…
There are various issues and land related matters which are usually very complicated and require both the investment of time and money from an individual. Because of the development of online portal called a Banglarbhumi, these matters have become very easy to handle, as well as it has resulted in decreasing the ambiguity related to these matters.
One of the matter related to land is mutation which is defined as the change in the ownership title from one person to another when the property is sold or transferred, this helps the government to collect tax from right person. The fee and the process of mutation may slightly vary from state to state.
In the state of West Bengal, the land and land reforms department provides the facility to apply for Banglarbhumi mutation application. The form is available at the land and land reforms department or it can be downloaded from the official site of www.banglarbhumi.gov.in . There are multiple documents and information required while applying for mutation online application, one needs to be sure of the availability of information before applying for mutation application. Online portal for mutation has helped in avoiding the long queues for this purpose. One needs to be confident of the information while applying else the application may be rejected.
After submitting the form, the applicant is provided with a receipt contain details like an application number, name of applicant, date and time of submission etc. this is provided by the employees of the department or the portal and is maintained by National Informatics center. NIC regularly maintains and updates the website from time to time. They also keep on flushing the unnecessary information from the back end. There is a feedback portion as well where the users can register their individual feedbacks, this helps ‘NIC;’ to improve the website from time to time.
Process on How to Fill Banglarbhumi Mutation Application in banglarbhumi.gov.in
One can easily fill the Banglarbhumi mutation application by following simple steps online. The prescribed from for filling the application is available under ‘online application’ on menu bar and within that one can select ‘Mutation Application’ and ‘fees payment’ to know the applicable fee. Find below the detailed procedure for filling Banglarbhumi Mutation Online Application:
- First the person who wants to apply for the mutation needs to open the website by clicking the link: http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/
- After opening the website one needs to click on the ‘online application’ provided at the top left of the menu.
- Once, the applicant clicks on ‘online application’, a drop down with multiple options would appear. For mutation, the user needs to click on ‘Mutation Application’
- A form will be displayed once the applicant clicks on the ‘Mutation Application’
- The form has multiple fields which the applicant needs to fill. Some of the fields are mandatory while some are optional. Mandatory fields include: District – one needs to select from drop-down, Block-one needs to select from drop-down, Mouza – one needs to select from drop-down, Applicant type, First Name, Complete Address, Registry office – one needs to select this from the drop down, Deed date and Buyer information (First name, Address, Caste, Gender, Religion and E-mail id and mobile number for OTP verification).
Other than that user is also required to furnish some optional information, the applicant is also required to upload certain information like deed, rent receipts, declaration etc. Applicant should make sure that the information he has furnished is best of his knowledge else it might lead to cancellation of the form.
- After filling the Banglarbhumi Mutation Application Form online, the next step is the payment of applicable fee. The user needs to click on the fee payment under online application.
- After clicking on fee payment, one needs to select the request type from the drop down, enter the application number, enter the Captcha code and click on ‘Next’. Fee can be paid through:
- Online mode -If fees paid through ‘online mode’, user can do this through Net Banking / Debit Card option of GRIPS, after successful payment, Mutation Case Number will be registered immediately.
- Other Mode: If fees paid via ‘counter payment’ option of GRIPS then the applicant should goto Online Application -> Application- GRN Search to verify your payment and Register your case.
- In Case after successful payment through ‘online mode’ of GRIPS and no response came back to this end, then also use Online Application -> Application GRN Search to verify your payment and register the case.
- Applicant should provide the correct information as this would be used through out
- One should take a note of the application number as this would be used till the process of mutation is complete.