Filling Procedure on Banglarbhumi Mutation Application or Mutation Online Application in banglarbhumi.gov.in website…
In the state of West Bengal, the land and land reforms department provides the facility to apply for Banglarbhumi mutation application. The form is available at the land and land reforms department or it can be downloaded from the official site of banglarbhumi.gov.in . There are multiple documents and information required while applying for mutation online application, one needs to be sure of the availability of information before applying for mutation application. Online portal for mutation has helped in avoiding the long queues for this purpose. One needs to be confident of the information while applying else the application may be rejected.
Process on How to Fill Banglarbhumi Mutation Application in banglarbhumi.gov.in
One can easily fill the Banglarbhumi mutation application by following simple steps online. The prescribed from for filling the application is available under ‘online application’ on menu bar and within that one can select ‘Mutation Application’ and ‘fees payment’ to know the applicable fee. Find below the detailed procedure for filling Banglarbhumi Mutation Online Application:
- First the person who wants to apply for the mutation needs to open the website by clicking the link: banglarbhumi.gov.in
- After opening the website one needs to click on the ‘online application’ provided at the top left of the menu.
- Once, the applicant clicks on ‘online application’, a drop down with multiple options would appear. For mutation, the user needs to click on ‘Mutation Application’
- A form will be displayed once the applicant clicks on the ‘Mutation Application’
- The form has multiple fields which the applicant needs to fill. Some of the fields are mandatory while some are optional. Mandatory fields include: District – one needs to select from drop-down, Block-one needs to select from drop-down, Mouza – one needs to select from drop-down, Applicant type, First Name, Complete Address, Registry office – one needs to select this from the drop down, Deed date and Buyer information (First name, Address, Caste, Gender, Religion and E-mail id and mobile number for OTP verification).
Applicant should make sure that the information he has furnished is best of his knowledge else it might lead to cancellation of the form.
- After filling the Banglarbhumi Mutation Application Form online, the next step is the payment of applicable fee. The user needs to click on the fee payment under online application.
- After clicking on fee payment, one needs to select the request type from the drop down, enter the application number, enter the Captcha code and click on ‘Next’. Fee can be paid through:
- Online mode -If fees paid through ‘online mode’, user can do this through Net Banking / Debit Card option of GRIPS, after successful payment, Mutation Case Number will be registered immediately.
- Other Mode: If fees paid via ‘counter payment’ option of GRIPS then the applicant should go to Online Application -> Application- GRN Search to verify your payment and Register your case.
- In Case after successful payment through ‘online mode’ of GRIPS and no response came back to this end, then also use Online Application -> Application GRN Search to verify your payment and register the case.
How to Find Mutation Application and How to Fill the Application at banglarbhumi.gov.in?
How to find Mutation Application in Banglarbhumi.gov.in website?
If you are looking for Mutation application in Banglarbhumi website, then there is nothing to worry about6 since you online have to visit the site and click on the ‘Online Application’ option. From the list of services that appear, simply select ‘Mutation Application’ option, and you are good to go.
How to fill Mutation Application in Banglarbhumi.gov.in website?
Visit the official website of Banglarbhumi and click on the ‘Online Application’ tab. Choose the ‘Mutation Application’ link from the list that appears. Enter details such as list of enclosures before uploading the required documents. Confirm the details you’ve just filled before you can finally click on the ‘Submit’ button.