Banglarbhumi.gov.in 2018 – 2019 notifies BanglarBhumi Khatian No, Know your Property Value, RS-LR Plot Information, Mutation Status, Land Conversion Application, Plot Map / ROR / Plot Info Request GRN Search, Fees Payment etc…
What is Banglarbhumi ? This is the online web land portal launched by the government of West Bengal. The portal has all the information of relief and rehabilitation department, land and land reforms. In case you want to purchase land, the land portal will help you retrieve important and basic information you may need to know in prior. Such information include: plot number, owner, property value, land area and also the present owner.
Do you know the meaning of the word ‘Bangla’ in Indian parlance? Well, people call a big house constructed on self-owned land as ‘Bangla’. Banglarbhumi 2018 is actually a website which keeps and maintains all the land records and reforms made by the Government of West Bengal. The website also reserves the information related to the Rehabilitation and Refugee Relief department of the Government of West Bengal.
Banglarbhumi 2019 web land records help a general buyer or an entrepreneur who intends to set up industries to know the exact infrastructure available on the proposed sites. Before one buys any land, it’s very important to check for the land details such as in whose name, or the current owner of the property, since now this process has been made easier to access online.
We can access the information about any place with the help of a map also. Apart from just getting the information about the land, the site is also helpful to provide the following services:
- Registration of Deed
- Apply online for the Mutation Application Process.
- Apply online for getting the certified copy of the information about the plot.
- Apply online for getting the Record of Right or plot of the map.
- All the information about the property.
I think we are now very much clear about all the kinds of information and services provided by the site. You just remember one thing, it is only a West Bengal centered site and is not meant to access the land records of any other state.
How to check West Bengal Banglarbhumi Khatian No & Plot Information at banglarbhumi.gov.in 2018
The process of checking the Know your Land Property Value using Khatian No & Plot Information is very simple. All that you are required to do is to visit your website and follow the procedure below:
- Go to West Banglar Bhumi main web portal: http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/ 2018
- Place the cursor on Citizen Service > Know Your Property.
- Choose the District Name, Select the Block and Finally choose Mouza.
- Again you can choose either Search By Khatian No or Search By Plot.
- Then Enter the Banglarbhumi Khatian Number in the blank field.
- After click on “VIEW” button.
- The land value and the property information will be displayed.
Know your Property Value in Banglar Bhumi Website
- Open site http://banglarbhumi.gov.in 2019 website.
- You will be able to see some tabs like ‘Citizen Service’ ‘Service Delivery’, ‘Online Application’ etc., in the upper window. Go to the ‘Citizen Service’ tab. Under the tab, you will be able to see ‘Know your property’ link.
- Now, you will be taken to a new page. You will have to enter the details of the district, block, and Mouza on this page. There will be a drop-down list with each option, you can choose your area easily from that. In the next box, you will have to make the choice. You have to decide that whether you want to make the search for the property with the help of Khatian number or Plot Number. Whatever be your option, choose that.
- Once you enter the details and click on the view tab, you will be able to see the live data related to the property as it exists on the present day. The live data information contains the name of the owner, name of the father/husband, address, total land, total plot numbers etc.
How to check WB Banglarbhumi 2018 RS-LR Plot Information in banglarbhumi.gov.in 2019
The department of land and the land reforms, the government of west Bengal always maintains and updates mouza map plus all the details and the records and surveys, This is achieved through the directorate of the land records. The process of checking Banglarbhumi RS-LR plot information is very simple since all that you require to do is visit the official website and follow below procedure:
- On the menu bar, you will see a lot of tabs like About us, home, DLRS, SLUB, land acquisition, acts/ rules Thika tenancy, citizen services training, LRTT, Admin.
- Place the mouse pointer on the Citizen Service tab and you will see another sub-menu, click on RS-LR plot information page loads. The page will display the district, mouza and the block.
- Enter your Mouza identification, your district name and the block name.
- Select Sabek Dag->Hal Dag (LR P lot No.) or Hal Dag-> Sabek Dag (RS Plot No) then you clicks on submit.
- After submission the entire plot information will be displayed.
What we get in banglarbhumi 2019 website
We have already discussed the services and information provided by the banglarbhumi.gov.in website. Let us discuss more that. As it is clear that the site provides detail about all the Banglar Bhumi land properties in West Bengal. You can get the information about the land even in the smallest of the Tehsil in West Bengal. In the site, we also get:
Registration of Deed: Though all the information about the deeds registration process is available on http://webregistration.gov.in, through the site http://banglarbhumi.gov.in you can get the e-Appointment for making the registration of deed. It is very easy to get an appointment for the deeds registration through this sire. Moreover, the process is very easy too.
But you can only get an e-Appointment only if you make an E-payment, in case, the Stamp Duty to be paid is more than Rs.10,000/- or the registration fee to be paid is equalled to or more than Rs.5,000/-. For the purpose of verification of PAN and registration of property, the registration process has been integrated with the Income tax. Registration is a very valuable step to make the owner a lawful possessor of the property. The site helps you to make an e-Appointment for the registration of deed.
Mutation Application Process: Mutation is a process followed to change the title of the property. When the property is transferred from one person to another, the title of the property is changed in the name of the new buyer. So after the registration of the property, one needs to change the title of the property. For doing this, one has to fill the application form for mutation. The site http://banglarbhumi.gov.in helps to apply online for Mutation Application Process to start.
Actually, the link http://banglarbhumi.gov.in directs you to the official page of the Land and Land Reforms, and the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department. From the home page, you will be able to get the application form for mutation. Open the application form and fill in all the required details correctly (if you do not want your application to get rejected). After filling in the form, when you submit it, you get an application number. One can use this application number to check the status of the application form.
Fees Payment Method: After registration, you will be required to pay the fee from the online application menu. Fill in the request type application number and submit to the payments. If the fees are paid through online mode, the mutation case number will be registered immediately. In case you make the payments through the counter, you will be required to verify your payments thus verify your payments and register your case through application.
Plot map or Authentic Copy of ROR Request or Plot Information:
One can easily get the certified copy of the ROR, if one wishes, from the banglarbhumi.gov.in. Open the site, in the Service Delivery option under the menu, select the ROR request. Once selected, enter all the details to calculate the fee. Once you pay the fee with an e-payment option, you get the certified copy of the ROR.
Similarly, you can also get the copies of Khatian Number, mutation, plot information, Mauza Maps etc.
Information about the property: Accessing the land records on the site is very easy and free of cost. It doesn’t require any fee to allow the user to check the information about any property. To check the information about any property in West Bengal, open the site http://banglarbhumi.gov.in. At the home page, you will be able to see the ‘Citizen Service’ option. Select the option and then select ‘Know your property’. After you select that, the site will ask you to fill in the details like district, block, mandal or village (mouza in Bengali). After filling in this information, it will ask you to enter either the plot number or the Khatian number. If you have entered the correct number, you will get the instant information about that plot/land.
How to Search Banglarbhumi Land Mutation Status in banglarbhumi.gov.in
Mutation means the change of ownership. This happens when a property is sold from one person to another person or its being transferred. When the property gets mutated, it gets transferred to the new owner and now bears the new names of the new registration. The process is done by the ministry of land and revenue department. This enables the government to now charge the property tax from the new owner. The fee to be incurred varies from different states by searching officially online Banglarbhumi Land Mutation Status of land in west Bengal online.
The Banglarbhumi case mutation status search is done following the simple procedure:
- Logon into the Banglarbhumi 2018 official web portal at http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/
- After going into the home page, a sub-menu will appear of the “Citizen Services” available.
- Click on the option ‘Mutation Status’ option.
- Two options will appear on the screen, and you can either choose ‘case wise search’ or ‘deed wise search.’ Whichever option you want to click on it.
- For case, wise search, fill in the relevant details on district name, block name, and Mouza name. Enter the case number, and then click on the ‘submit’ option and all the information required will appear.
- For deed wise search, key in the deed number on the space provided, and press the submit button. All the information required will appear on the screen, and you can save and later print them for future reference.
Banglarbhumi 2019 is a very useful website which is basically used by the people in West Bengal state. It’s well known and most popular because of its good features for checking and searching information about land and land reforms online. The technology is well designed and made available through online android application. It examines the status of mutation cases from anywhere and anytime.
How to check West Bengal Land Classification in banglarbhumi.gov.in
The land classification means the valuation of the land. The service is available at citizen services. In the sub menu of land, the option of classification will display. In case you are looking for land classification, begin by selecting your district and immediately one box will display. Then select the district from the drop down menu. Select the district with land classification information you want to know. This process will enable you know your property land classification code and land classification.
- Begin by logging in to the official website banglarbhumi.gov.in 2018.
- Click on the mutation case reputation option from the home page.
- On the available citizen services, a sub menu will appear on the home page.
- On display click on the land classification option and a drop down menu will be displayed, select the name of your district of the land classification you want to know.
- All the details about the code and the land classification will be displayed on the screen.
How to fill Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Application in banglarbhumi.gov.in
Filling procedure of the Land Conversion Application, you will be required to follow below highlighted simple steps to accomplish the process.
- The first step is to visit the http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/ 2019 website.
- When the website opens fully, on the top or upper most of the web page you will be able to see the menu.
- The page will display four menu options they are: online application, citizen service, service delivery and help.
- Move your mouse pointer to the online application.
- There you will find five options i.e. conversion application, mutation application, fees payment, application/receipt reprint and application GRN search.
- Just below or under the online application, click on conversion application.
- You will view the new page online conversion application form.
- Ensure that you fill the form with all the relevant fields about yourself and about your plot. Such information includes: your name, father name, and mobile number Aadhaar number, also add the plot details.
- After you complete the form, click on submit and immediately you will see your application reference number in the next page.
- Keep the reference number safe with you since it will be used to viewyour application status in future.
How to fill Mutation Application in Banglarbhumi.gov.in
To enable you apply for the Banglarbhumi Mutation Application form, you are supposed to follow the first five procedures as same for the conversion application. Then you follow below procedure.
Follow the first five steps as same as for the mutation to the under the sub menu of online application.
- After that you will be redirected to the next page where you have the mutation application form
- Make sure you fill in all the details required in this page such as applicant name, email id, district, deed number, registry office and buyers’ details such as the name.
- Upload your documents in a pdf file and then click the submit button.
- Then click on upload and you will receive a reference number.
- In case you have multiple documents, you will be required to scan all the documents in one file then you upload.
Procedure on fees payment in banglarbhumi.gov.in 2019
Unlike other sites, where the fee is paid while filling in the form. The fee on the banglar bhoomi portal is paid in a different manner. There is a separate tab of ‘Fee Payment‘ which help people to pay the different types of fee easily.
The process of fee payment on banglarbhoomi.gov.in is not very complicated. Let us start directly with the process of payment.
- To pay the fee, open the http://banglarbhumi.gov.in On the homepage, you will be able to see various tabs like Service Delivery, Online Application, Citizen Service etc. From them, choose the Online Application tab. Once you choose that, you will be able to see the hyperlink saying ‘Fee Payment’. Click on that.
- A new form will appear. It will demand from you some particular information in relation to the payment to be made. In the first option, it will ask you the request type. You have to choose the type from the drop-down list. The options include: (a)Conversion (b)Mutation (c)Certified Copy (d)Plot Information and (e)Plot Map. Choose the option for which you need to make the payment.
- After that type in the Application No. and the captcha code is given correctly. After that click on the ‘Next’ tab. If the application no. is correct, you will be able to see the details about the application fee as well as the processing fee.
- After that, you will be taken to a secure payment gateway. Here, you will require to choose the mode of payment like Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or whatever.
- Once you have chosen the mode of payment suitable for you, you will be directed towards the bank portal.
- There you will be requiring to fill in the desired information and make the payment. Keep your mobile handy, as the payment sometimes require an OTP to be filled, which is sent to your mobile.
- On the successful payment, you will get the notification of the same on your mobile and email. Once you get it, relax. Payment for the service needed is done now.
About Application GRN Search in Banglarbhumi.gov.in
Here is the step by step guide on how to make Banglarbhumi Application GRN search in Banglarbhumi.gov.in 2019 website;
- Log on into the Banglarbhumi website at banglarbhumi.gov.in 2018
- On the homepage, you will see a menu on the top most of that page.
- A four menu option will appear, and it contains; online application, service delivery, citizen service and help.
- Move your mouse pointer to the online application from the available options.
- Five options will appear on the screen as follows; mutation application, conversion application, fees payment, application GRN search and the application/receipt reprint.
- Under the online application sub-menu, click on the Application GRN search.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will fill in the GRN number, application number and enter the Captcha code.
- Finally, click on ‘submit’ option and all the details about your search will appear on the screen.
Procedure on How to Reprint Application / Receipt in Banglarbhumi.gov.in
The procedure is still the same, begin by visiting the website. Click on application/receipt reprint. This is found under the sub menu of the online application. A new page will be displayed fill the application form accordingly and the captcha text as shown. Click next and the application you did will reflect in the new window. Save the application in the pdf file and click on print to print your receipt.
Complete information on Services Delivery Tab in Banglarbhumi.gov.in
In the Home page of the banglarbhumi.gov.in website, you will be able to apply to get the certified copied of the plot map or ROR or plot information. There is a dedicated tab on the home page for it, with the label ‘Service Delivery’. This tab on the Home page of the website of the Land and Land Reforms and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department, helps the public, in general, to get the certified copy of the ROR or Plot map by applying online.
Once you click on the Service Delivery tab on the home page of the banglarbhumi.gov.in 2018, you will be able to see a drop-down list with 5 hyperlinks: ROR request, Plot Info. Request, Plot Map request, Request GRN Search and Application / Receipt Reprint.
The name in itself clears, the purpose it serves. But for your ease, I am here explaining the use of these options:
(a) ROR Request: This link helps to calculate the request fee for getting an access to the ROR.
(b) Plot Info. Request: This link helps you to calculate the total fee for getting the plot information.
(c) Plot Map Request: This link helps you to calculate the map request fee.
(d) Request GRN Search: This link helps to search the GRN.
(e) Application / Receipt Reprint: This link helps to reprint the receipt or application made.