Banglarbhumi.gov.in 2020 / Banglarbhumi 2020 notifies BanglarBhumi Khatian No, Know your Property Value, RS-LR Plot Information, Mutation Status, Land Conversion Application, Plot Map / ROR / Plot Info Request GRN Search, Fees Payment, 30 Days Notice Mutation Case, Mouza Map Availability, Mutation Plot Khatian Status etc…
What is Banglarbhumi ? This is the online web land portal launched by the government of West Bengal. The portal has all the information of relief and rehabilitation department, land and land reforms. In case you want to purchase land, the land portal will help you retrieve important and basic information you may need to know in prior. Such information include: plot number, owner, property value, land area and also the present owner.
Do you know the meaning of the word ‘Bangla’ in Indian parlance? Well, people call a big house constructed on self-owned land as ‘Bangla’. Banglarbhumi 2020 is actually a website which keeps and maintains all the land records and reforms made by the Government of West Bengal. The website also reserves the information related to the Rehabilitation and Refugee Relief department of the Government of West Bengal.
All the information about any land in West Bengal can be retrieved from banglarbhumi.gov.in online web portal. It contains detail about the hierarchy of the owners of the land, plot number, area of the land, value of the property and the current owner of the land. Actually, this site makes it easy for the potential / prospective buyer of the land to check the land details with an added authenticity. As this site is funded and supported by the Government, the information it contains is highly reliable. You can say that it is the official site of Banglarbhumi Web Land Records of the West Bengal State.
Banglarbhumi 2019 web land records help a general buyer or an entrepreneur who intends to set up industries to know the exact infrastructure available on the proposed sites. Before one buys any land, it’s very important to check for the land details such as in whose name, or the current owner of the property, since now this process has been made easier to access online.
Do you know how this site is helping a lot of West Bengal citizens? It is helping the people in a lot of ways. It helps people to check all the information about the land before purchasing any land, thereby saving them any chances of fraud. The site is very helpful for the established industries as well as the entrepreneurs who are planning to set up an industry somewhere by giving them an idea about the proposed infrastructure near the land they are planning to purchase. If for some other reason, someone wants to know the details about a place or land, he / she can get it by just entering in the district and the block details.
We can access the information about any place with the help of a map also. Apart from just getting the information about the land, the site is also helpful to provide the following services:
- Banglarbhumi website new account Signup (Registration)
- Registration of Deed
- Apply online for the Mutation Application Process.
- Apply online for getting the certified copy of the information about the plot.
- Apply online for getting the Record of Right or plot of the map.
- All the information about the property.
- 30 Days Notice Mutation Case
- Mouza Map Request
- Mouza Map Availability
- Mutation Plot Khatian Status
I think we are now very much clear about all the kinds of information and services provided by the site. You just remember one thing, it is only a West Bengal centered site and is not meant to access the land records of any other state.
|Services||What you fill|
|Online Application||Choose District, Block & Mouza|
|Services Delivery||Needed Banglarbhumi Khatian No|
|Mouza Map Availability Details||Select District and Block|
|Application / Receipt Reprint||Request type, Application Number|
|Mutation Status||Case wise Search / Deed Wise Search|
|30 days notice mutation case||Registration office wise / Plot Khatian wise|
|Mutation Plot Khatian Status||Plot No / Khatian No, Block, District|
|RS-LR Plot Information||LR Plot No / RS Plot No|
Banglarbhumi Signup Online Registration Form in banglarbhumi.gov.in?
Citizens who are trying to Signup in banglarbhumi website please follow the below guidelines…
- The banglarbhumi Sing Up process is quite easy. Let us start quickly with the process.
- Visit the official site of banglar bhumi i.e. https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/
- After reaching the home page, you will see that on the very right hand top corner of the page there are two options of ‘SIGN IN’ and ‘SIGN UP’. Click on the option of ‘SIGN UP’.
- When you click on that, a Public Registration Form will appear like this:
Here, any citizen who want to SIGN UP on banglarbhumi has to enter all the information asked in true form. The following information is being asked while making an attempt to Sign Up on banglarbhumi site.
- Guardian’s name
- S. name
- Email ID and Email OTP
- Phone No. and Mobile OTP
All the information marked with red asterisk (*) is necessary to be filled in the form. Choose the password for Singing In the banglarbhumi.gov.in site wisely and note it correctly somewhere so that you do not forget or misplace it. You need to confirm your email ID and mobile No. by entering the OTP sent on the same. So it is highly advised that you keep your mobile handy and your email in the working position. After entering the password for once, you need to type in again in the ‘Confirm Password’ box for the authentication purpose.
After entering in all the information, you just need to enter the correct captcha code that appears on the screen and click the ‘Submit’ tab. If all the information given by you is correct, you will get the message of successful registration on the screen and on your mobile also. The process is complete after that.
How to check West Bengal Banglarbhumi Khatian No & Plot Information at banglarbhumi.gov.in 2020
The process of checking the Banglarbhumi 2019 Know your Land Property Value using Khatian No & Plot Information is very simple. All that you are required to do is to visit your website and follow the procedure below:
- Go to West Banglar Bhumi main web portal: http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/ 2020
- Place the cursor on Citizen Service > Know Your Property.
- Choose the District Name, Select the Block and Finally choose Mouza.
- Again you can choose either Search By Khatian No or Search By Plot.
- Then Enter the Banglarbhumi Khatian Number in the blank field.
- After click on “VIEW” button.
- The land value and the property information will be displayed.
Know your Property Value in banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Open site https://banglarbhumi.gov.in 2019 website.
- You will be able to see some tabs like ‘Citizen Service’ ‘Service Delivery’, ‘Online Application’ etc., in the upper window. Go to the ‘Citizen Service’ tab. Under the tab, you will be able to see ‘Know your property’ link.
- Now, you will be taken to a new page. You will have to enter the details of the district, block, and Mouza on this page. There will be a drop-down list with each option, you can choose your area easily from that. In the next box, you will have to make the choice. You have to decide that whether you want to make the search for the property with the help of Khatian number or Plot Number. Whatever be your option, choose that.
- Once you enter the details and click on the view tab, you will be able to see the live data related to the property as it exists on the present day. The live data information contains the name of the owner, name of the father/husband, address, total land, total plot numbers etc.
How to check WB Banglarbhumi 2020 RS-LR Plot Information in banglarbhumi.gov.in 2019
It is very easy to check the RS-LR plot information in the banglarbhumi website. The process to check the RS-LR plot information in banglarbhumi.gov.in website is nearly the same as defined above. Here, I am giving step wise step process to check the RS-LR Plot information.
The department of land and the land reforms, the government of west Bengal always maintains and updates mouza map plus all the details and the records and surveys, This is achieved through the directorate of the land records. The process of checking Banglarbhumi RS-LR plot information is very simple since all that you require to do is visit the official website and follow below procedure:
- Open the official page of the Land and Land Reforms and the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department. The link of the same is http://banglarbhumi.gov.in.
- On the page, you will see the ’Citizen Service’ Tab. Click on that tab and then choose the option ‘RS-LR Information’.
- A new page will appear. On the page, fill in the information about your district, block or Mouza. Once you have filled that, choose the options from the right-hand side of the window. You will have two options (a) Sabek-Dag -> Hal Dag (LR Plot No.) and Hal Dag -> Sabek Dag (RS Plot No.). Once you choose an option, you have to manually type in the plot no. and then press the ‘Submit’ tab.
What we get in banglarbhumi 2020 website ?
We have already discussed the services and information provided by the banglarbhumi.gov.in website. Let us discuss more that. As it is clear that the site provides detail about all the Banglar Bhumi land properties in West Bengal. You can get the information about the land even in the smallest of the Tehsil in West Bengal. In the site, we also get:
Registration of Deed: Though all the information about the deeds registration process is available on http://webregistration.gov.in, through the site http://banglarbhumi.gov.in you can get the e-Appointment for making the registration of deed. It is very easy to get an appointment for the deeds registration through this sire. Moreover, the process is very easy too.
But you can only get an e-Appointment only if you make an E-payment, in case, the Stamp Duty to be paid is more than Rs.10,000/- or the registration fee to be paid is equalled to or more than Rs.5,000/-. For the purpose of verification of PAN and registration of property, the registration process has been integrated with the Income tax. Registration is a very valuable step to make the owner a lawful possessor of the property. The site helps you to make an e-Appointment for the registration of deed.
Mutation Application Process: Mutation is a process followed to change the title of the property. When the property is transferred from one person to another, the title of the property is changed in the name of the new buyer. So after the registration of the property, one needs to change the title of the property. For doing this, one has to fill the application form for mutation. The site http://banglarbhumi.gov.in helps to apply online for Mutation Application Process to start.
Actually, the link http://banglarbhumi.gov.in directs you to the official page of the Land and Land Reforms, and the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department. From the home page, you will be able to get the application form for mutation. Open the application form and fill in all the required details correctly (if you do not want your application to get rejected). After filling in the form, when you submit it, you get an application number. One can use this application number to check the status of the application form.
Fees Payment Method: After registration, you will be required to pay the fee from the online application menu. Fill in the request type application number and submit to the payments. If the fees are paid through online mode, the mutation case number will be registered immediately. In case you make the payments through the counter, you will be required to verify your payments thus verify your payments and register your case through application.
Plot map or Authentic Copy of ROR Request or Plot Information:
One can easily get the certified copy of the ROR, if one wishes, from the banglarbhumi.gov.in. Open the site, in the Service Delivery option under the menu, select the ROR request. Once selected, enter all the details to calculate the fee. Once you pay the fee with an e-payment option, you get the certified copy of the ROR.
Similarly, you can also get the copies of Khatian Number, mutation, plot information, Mauza Maps etc.
Information about the property: Accessing the land records on the site is very easy and free of cost. It doesn’t require any fee to allow the user to check the information about any property. To check the information about any property in West Bengal, open the site http://banglarbhumi.gov.in. At the home page, you will be able to see the ‘Citizen Service’ option. Select the option and then select ‘Know your property’. After you select that, the site will ask you to fill in the details like district, block, mandal or village (mouza in Bengali). After filling in this information, it will ask you to enter either the plot number or the Khatian number. If you have entered the correct number, you will get the instant information about that plot/land.
How to Search Banglarbhumi Land Mutation Status in banglarbhumi.gov.in
Mutation means the change of ownership. This happens when a property is sold from one person to another person or its being transferred. When the property gets mutated, it gets transferred to the new owner and now bears the new names of the new registration. The process is done by the ministry of land and revenue department. This enables the government to now charge the property tax from the new owner. The fee to be incurred varies from different states by searching officially online Banglarbhumi Land Mutation Status of land in west Bengal online.
The Banglarbhumi case mutation status search is done following the simple procedure:
- Logon into the Banglarbhumi 2018 official web portal at http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/
- After going into the home page, a sub-menu will appear of the “Citizen Services” available.
- Click on the option ‘Mutation Status’ option.
- Two options will appear on the screen, and you can either choose ‘case wise search’ or ‘deed wise search.’ Whichever option you want to click on it.
- For case, wise search, fill in the relevant details on district name, block name, and Mouza name. Enter the case number, and then click on the ‘submit’ option and all the information required will appear.
- For deed wise search, key in the deed number on the space provided, and press the submit button. All the information required will appear on the screen, and you can save and later print them for future reference.
Banglarbhumi 2019 is a very useful website which is basically used by the people in West Bengal state. It’s well known and most popular because of its good features for checking and searching information about land and land reforms online. The technology is well designed and made available through online android application. It examines the status of mutation cases from anywhere and anytime.
‘Mouza Map Request’ service information at banglarbhumi.gov.in
Do you know what is Mouza or Mauza? Actually, in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh Mauza or Mouza is a district (an administrative district). Previously, it was called revenue district. People use the word Mouza synonymously with village. The head of the Mouza is called Mazumdar or mouzadar.
To be able to raise Mouza Map Request, you first need to ‘Sign In’. If you have not already registered on the site, you will need to SingUp. We have already discussed the process of SignUp in detail. If you already have username and password for Sign In, please make use of that to Login and raise Mouza Map Request.
After Signing in the window, you will see several tabs at the upper right hand corner of the window. From the tabs that appear you need to search for the Citizen Services tab.
As you can easily see, it is located on the right hand side of the window and it is the first tab. Now click this tab. A small new window will appear on your screen with various options. Search for the option ‘Service Delivery’. It is the second option in the list.
When you click on it, a drop-down list will appear with the options of:
- ROR Request
- Plot Info. Request
- Plot Map Request
- Mouza Map Request
- Request GRN Search
You need to click on the option ‘Mouza Map Request’ option. When you click on that a window like this will appear on your screen warning you about the cybercrimes. This is the disclaimer. Just click on the ‘Close’ button.
Now a new form like this will appear on your screen. You need to fill in the form with all the required information. The form is as such:
You need to enter the following information in the form that appears. The fields marked with red asterisk (*) needs to be followed compulsorily. If you just want to view the Mouza Map and do nothing else, you need to enter the following information and click on the ‘View Mouza Map’ tab (which is the first tab on the screen).
- Map Type
- Sheet No.
Note: For all the options, you will get a drop down list to choose from. For district, you can choose your district from the drop-down list. Once you select the district, you will get the list of blocks in that district. Select the correct block from that list to get the Mouza Map details. Similarly, on the basis of the block detail, you will get the Mouza list as well. Now in the end, select the ‘Map type’. There are two types of Map: LR and RS. Select the type accordingly. Additionally, you will need to select the Sheet No also.
If you want to get the Mouza Map and want to calculate the fee for the same, you need to provide the additional information like:
- Name of the Father/Guardian/Husband
Now you need to enter the correct captcha code as shown on the screen. After entering the proper information, you need to click on the ‘Calculate Fee’ tab. If all the information provided by you is correct, you will get a correct estimate of the total fee to be paid to get the Mouza Map.
There is one more benefit. If you have already raised a Mouza Map Request, you can easily check the status of the same by entering the Application No., number of pages and the amount of process fee paid.
You can see clearly on the screen that you need to type in all this information at the end of the page.
The site of the Banglarbhumi is functional 24*7. So you can access all its services at any time of your choice. It is highly recommended that you check the RS-LR plot information regularly to keep yourself updated about any new changes that may take place.
How to check West Bengal Land Classification in banglarbhumi.gov.in
Do you know the meaning of land classification? The most direct meaning of the land classification the valuation of the land. If you want to check the valuation information related to any land, you just need to visit the http://banglarbhumi.gov.in website and do it easily. The process to do it as such:
- Open the page http://banglarbhumi.gov.in. Click the ‘Citizen service’ tab and choose the option ‘Land Classification’.
- Now on the page that appears next, from the drop-down menu, choose the district to which the land belongs.
- Once you have selected the district, you will be able to see on the screen the total land classification and the code related to the land classified.
How to check ‘Mutation Plot Khatian Status’?
Mutation Plot Khatian Status also you need to logon into the official website of the Banglarbhumi. After Singing In the window, you will see several tabs at the upper right hand corner of the window. From the tabs that appear you need to search for the Citizen Services tab.
As you can easily see, it is located on the right hand side of the window and it is the first tab. Now click this tab. A small new window will appear on your screen with various options. Search for the Mutation Plot Khatian Status’ option. It is the seventh option in the list.
When you click on it, you will be taken to a new screen like this:
Now you can make the search in two ways:
- Plot Wise Search
- Khatian Wise Search
If you want to make the plot wise search, you will need to enter the following information in the form that appears:
- Plot No.
For all the options, you will get a drop down list to choose from. For district, you can choose your district from the drop-down list. Once you select the district, you will get the list of blocks in that district. Select the correct block from that list to get the Mouza Map details. Similarly, on the basis of the block detail, you will get the Mouza list as well. Now enter the correct plot No. As you are making the search plot wise, entering the correct plot no. is essential. At the end, you will need to enter the correct Captcha as shown in the image. After entering all the information, click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
If all the information entered by you is found to be correct, you will get the Plot details on the screen below the form. However, if the information is incorrect, you will get the message as ‘Record Not Found’. If you want to make the search ‘Khatian Wise’, you just need to click on the ‘Khatian Wise Search’ option present at the right hand top corner of the form.
All the other details asked are same with the Plot Wise Search. The only difference is that, in place of ‘Plot No’, you need to write the ‘Khatian No.’
How to Fill Banglarbhumi Grievance Application in banglarbhumi.gov.in
It is an online web portal available for the land reforms launched through the West Bengal Government. The process of filing the grievance seems to be complex task for some individual as they are not able to understand the method to write the subject matter in reference to the complaint. However, the website portal has created the complaint form in a user-friendly manner where they can enter the required details and can enclosure the attachment for better understanding of issue at customer support of Banglarbhumi application. The article will help to understand the method to Fill Grievance Application under “Public Grievance” tab in banglarbhumi.gov.in website.
- First of all you have to choose the District name, Block name and Mouza as shown in drop down.
- Coming to ‘Applicant Details’. Choose the Petition Type, Enter the petition details, First name, Address, Type of Guardian.
- Enter the ‘Name of Guardian’. Choose your Gender, Mobile Number and Valid Email-ID. Then hit on ‘Submit’ button.
How to check ’30 Days Notice Mutation Case’ at banglarbhumi.gov.in
For this also you need to Sign In to the website of the Banglarbhumi website. After Singing In the window, you will see several tabs at the upper right hand corner of the window. From the tabs that appear, you need to search for the Citizen Services tab.
As you can easily see, it is located on the right hand side of the window and it is the first tab. Now click this tab. A small new window will appear on your screen with various options. Search for the ’30 Days Notice Mutation Case’ option. It is the sixth option in the list. Click on that…
Again there are two options to make the search:
- Registration Office Wise Search
- Plot-Khatian Wise Search
While making the ‘registration office wise search’, you will be asked to provide the following information.
- Registry Office
The details can be filled by selecting the option from the drop-down menu. After making the selection, type in the captcha code given and then click on the ‘Submit’ tab. If the selection made by you are proper, you will get the case details in the window below or else you will get the message ‘Record Not Found’.
If you want to make ‘Plot-Khatian Wise Search’, you will need to choose that option from the window.
After selecting the option ‘Plot-Khatian Wise Search’, the following information will be asked:
- Khatian No.
- Plot No.
For all the options, you will get a drop down list to choose from. For district, you can choose your district from the drop-down list. Once you select the district, you will get the list of blocks in that district. Select the correct block from that list to get the Banglarbhumi Mouza Map details. Similarly, on the basis of the block detail, you will get the Mouza list as well. Now enter the correct plot No. and Banglar Bhumi Khatian No. At the end, you will need to enter the correct Captcha as shown in the image. After entering all the information, click on the ‘Submit’ tab. If all the details are correct, you will get the correct information on the screen.
How to fill Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Application in banglarbhumi.gov.in
The meaning of land conversion is that the use of the land is being intended to change or has been changed. For example if a land was being used for the residential purpose and now it is intended to be converted into some commercial property, the person has to fill in the Land conversion application and submit it to the related government officials.
The process of land conversion is a tedious process, as most of the times, many parties are involved and it becomes difficult to get the consent of all for the appropriate way of land conversion. Land conversion process in West Bengal is governed by West Bengal Land Reforms Act, 1955, under the section 4A, 4B, 4C and 4D.
If you are in Bengal, you have to submit this application to the Land and Land Reforms and the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department.
You can submit this application online also on http://banglarbhumi.gov.in. But there is some prerequisite. Keep the below discussed certificates and forms ready before you start to fill in the application.
- Copy of the registered deed (for transfer).
- Copy of MC (Mutation Certificate).
- Copy of rent receipts till date.
- Receipt of the processing fee paid in advance.
- Copy of the map of the land and that of the adjacent land too.
Filling procedure of the Land Conversion Application, you will be required to follow below highlighted simple steps to accomplish the process.
If you have all of these things ready with you, you can fill in the land conversion application online. I am discussing the process to do so here. Please follow all the instructions carefully and submit the application.
- Open the website http://banglarbhumi.gov.in. On the home page of the website select the ‘Online Application’ tab. When you click on the tab, a list of many more hyperlinks will appear. Choose the ‘Conversion Application’ link from there.
- After clicking on ‘Conversion Application’, a new page will appear. You will have to fill all the details there. Once you have filled the form with all the required information, click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- If you have filled the information correctly, you will get to see the application reference number in the next page, or else you will see the red marks in the columns which you have not filled properly.
- If you see the red marks in the application, go and correct the information in those columns. If you see the application reference number, note it down somewhere as it will be required to check the application status whenever you wish to.
How to check “Mouza Map Availability Details” at banglarbhumi.gov.in website?
For this also you need to Login to the website of the Banglarbhumi website. After Signing in the banglarbhumi.gov.in web portal, you will see several tabs at the upper right hand corner of the window. From the tabs that appear you need to search for the “Citizen Services” tab.
As you can easily see, it is located on the right hand side of the window and it is the first tab. Now click this tab. A small new window will appear on your screen with various options.
Now, you need to click on the option ‘Mouza Map Availability Detail’ option. It is the third option in the list. When you click on that, you will find a new screen like this:
As is clear, you need to enter the district of which you want to know the availability detail. After selecting the district from the drop-down list, you need to select the ‘Block’. On the basis of the selection of the ‘District’, a list of ‘Blocks’ will automatically appear and you need to select the block from that. After making the proper selection, you need to click on the ‘Continue’ tab. If there will be any record to be show, you will see on the screen below. If there is no record to be shown, you will find ‘Record Not Found’ written on the screen below. Isn’t it very simple!
How to fill Banglar Bhumi Mutation Application in Banglarbhumi.gov.in
Onе оf thе land-related issues іѕ a mutation, defined аѕ thе change іn title оf property frоm оnе person tо аnоthеr whеn thе property іѕ sold оr transferred; Thіѕ helps thе government collect taxes frоm thе rіght person. Thе rate аnd process оf mutation mау vary slightly frоm ѕtаtе tо ѕtаtе.
To enable you apply for the Banglarbhumi Mutation Application form, you are supposed to follow the first five procedures as same for the conversion application. On banglarbhumi.gov.in 2018 website, you can fill the mutation application form too. The process to do so is also very easy. The process to fill in the application is as such.
Then you follow below procedure.
- Open the website http://banglarbhumi.gov.in 2020 website. On the home page of the website select the ‘Online Application’ tab. When you click on the tab, a list of many more hyperlinks will appear. Choose the ‘Mutation Application’ link from there.
- A new page will appear. On the new page, you need to enter the information as asked. There are three tabs in the online application form. You have to open all the three tabs.
- The tabs are labelled as: Particulars of the Applicant, Particulars of Transferer, List of Enclosures and You have to fill in all the details like the name of the applicant, deed number, email ID, district etc. You also have to upload the required documents too. Upload all the documents in the form of the pdf. After you have done all of that, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After that, click on the upload tab. After the successful submission and upload of the required documents, you will be able to see the reference number on the screen. Note that to check the status of the application.
Caution: If there is a requirement to upload multiple documents, it is directed that one must scan all the documents in a single file and then upload. If you don’t want your application to be rejected, take care of this point.
Procedure on fees payment in banglarbhumi.gov.in 2020
Unlike other sites, where the fee is paid while filling in the form. The fee on the banglar bhoomi portal is paid in a different manner. There is a separate tab of ‘Fee Payment‘ which help people to pay the different types of fee easily.
The process of fee payment on banglarbhoomi.gov.in is not very complicated. Let us start directly with the process of payment.
- To pay the fee, open the http://banglarbhumi.gov.in On the homepage, you will be able to see various tabs like Service Delivery, Online Application, Citizen Service etc. From them, choose the Online Application tab. Once you choose that, you will be able to see the hyperlink saying ‘Fee Payment’. Click on that.
- A new form will appear. It will demand from you some particular information in relation to the payment to be made. In the first option, it will ask you the request type. You have to choose the type from the drop-down list. The options include: (a)Conversion (b)Mutation (c)Certified Copy (d)Plot Information and (e)Plot Map. Choose the option for which you need to make the payment.
- After that type in the Application No. and the captcha code is given correctly. After that click on the ‘Next’ tab. If the application no. is correct, you will be able to see the details about the application fee as well as the processing fee.
- After that, you will be taken to a secure payment gateway. Here, you will require to choose the mode of payment like Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or whatever.
- Once you have chosen the mode of payment suitable for you, you will be directed towards the bank portal.
- There you will be requiring to fill in the desired information and make the payment. Keep your mobile handy, as the payment sometimes require an OTP to be filled, which is sent to your mobile.
- On the successful payment, you will get the notification of the same on your mobile and email. Once you get it, relax. Payment for the service needed is done now.
About Application GRN Search in Banglarbhumi.gov.in
Here is the step by step guide on how to make Banglarbhumi Application GRN search in Banglarbhumi.gov.in 2020 website;
- Log on into the Banglarbhumi website at banglarbhumi.gov.in 2019
- On the homepage, you will see a menu on the top most of that page.
- A four menu option will appear, and it contains; online application, service delivery, citizen service and help.
- Move your mouse pointer to the online application from the available options.
- Five options will appear on the screen as follows; mutation application, conversion application, fees payment, application GRN search and the application/receipt reprint.
- Under the online application sub-menu, click on the Application GRN search.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will fill in the GRN number, application number and enter the Captcha code.
- Finally, click on ‘submit’ option and all the details about your search will appear on the screen.
Procedure on How to Reprint Application / Receipt in Banglarbhumi.gov.in
It sometimes happens that we miss the application form printed by us or we misplace the receipt of payment somehow. If you have filled in the application online on banglarbhumi.gov.in, you don’t need to worry. Whatever the case be, you can reprint the application or the receipt easily.
The process to reprint the application is very easy. Follow these steps to reprint the application/receipt:
- Open the https://banglarbhumi.gov.in website. On the homepage, you will be able to see various tabs like Service Delivery, Online Application, Citizen Service etc. From them, choose the Online Application tab. Once you choose that, you will be able to see the hyperlink saying ‘Application/Receipt Reprint’. Click on that.
- Once you click on that, a new page will appear, where you will be required to select the request type from the drop-down menu. Choose from any of the five request types: (a) Conversion (b) Mutation (c) Certified Copy (d) Plot Information and (e) Plot Map.
- Now, type in the Application No. and the Captcha characters. After that, click on the ‘Next’ tab.
- Now, you will be able to see your application. Click on the print option, if you want to reprint it.
Complete information on Services Delivery Tab in Banglarbhumi.gov.in
In the Home page of the banglarbhumi.gov.in website, you will be able to apply to get the certified copied of the plot map or ROR or plot information. There is a dedicated tab on the home page for it, with the label ‘Service Delivery’. This tab on the Home page of the website of the Land and Land Reforms and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department, helps the public, in general, to get the certified copy of the ROR or Plot map by applying online.
Once you click on the Service Delivery tab on the home page of the banglarbhumi.gov.in 2018, you will be able to see a drop-down list with 5 hyperlinks: ROR request, Plot Info. Request, Plot Map request, Request GRN Search and Application / Receipt Reprint.
The name in itself clears, the purpose it serves. But for your ease, I am here explaining the use of these options:
(a) ROR Request: This link helps to calculate the request fee for getting an access to the ROR.
(b) Plot Info. Request: This link helps you to calculate the total fee for getting the plot information.
(c) Plot Map Request: This link helps you to calculate the map request fee.
(d) Request GRN Search: This link helps to search the GRN.
(e) Application / Receipt Reprint: This link helps to reprint the receipt or application made.