Banglarbhumi Land Classification Details available now by logon into the banglarbhumi.gov.in Website….
Banglarbhumi Land Classification is a web application that was launched by the State Government of West Bengal. This website is specifically set aside for the main purpose of providing information and services offered by the Land & Lands Department, West Bengal. Banglarbhumi website has proven beneficial ever since its inception. This is mainly because it is now easy for West Bengal residents to access any information pertaining to their plot or piece of land.
Initially, you would have to look for a Land & Lands Department office before getting any service that you need. Fortunately, this is now a thing of the past since the services are now a button click away.
Apart from the lands services offered by Land & Lands Department, you can also get information pertaining to your land. This service is specifically set aside for West Bengal citizens who want to know more about their plot or piece of land. Some of the options that you can get under ‘Citizen Services’ include:
- Know your property
- Mutation Status
- RS-LR Information
- Land Classification
How to check Banglarbhumi Land Classification at banglarbhumi.gov.in
All property holders of West Bengal State can now follow the simple steps below to make use of Land Classification service available in Banglarbhumi Website.
- Open Banglarbhumi website on your browser by simply using https://banglarbhumi.gov.in as the official link. Press the “Enter” button on your keyboard once you type the above link correctly.
- The homepage of Banglarbhumi website will appear on your screen. Here, you will have to place your mouse cursor on ‘Citizen Services’ Service. This action will generate a drop down box containing details like Know Your Property, Mutation Status, RS-LR Information and Land Classification.
- Click on ‘Land Classification’ option. You will be redirected to a new page on the site from where you have to select your district.
- A drop down box containing the code and classification of land will then appear on your screen.
It is advisable that you make contact with the concerned by Land LRO office if you notice any issue in the land classification detail. By doing so, you will be able to get the correct information that you need. With Banglarbhumi website, you will not have to worry about getting any service that they have to offer. This is mainly because they are all accessible via the internet at anytime of the day.
How to know the Status of Banglarbhumi Land Classification?
- How to check land classification in Banglarbhumi.gov.in website?
Visit Banglarbhumi website and select the ‘Citizen Services’ option. From the drop-down menu that appears, you have to click on ‘Land Classification.’ On the next page that appears, you have to select your District and a drop down box containing the code and classification of land will appear on your screen.
- How to check West Bengal Land Classification online?
Citizens of West Bengal State can now check their land classification online without moving a muscle. This is possible to the Banglarbhumi website from where you have to select the ‘Citizen Services’ option. Finally, click on the ‘Land Classification’ option before filling the required details. It is then that you can check West Bengal land classification online.
2 thoughts on “Land Classification Information in banglarbhumi.gov.in Website”
I have applied land conversion through online on 11-12-2018. Vide application no. CONV2018230200512. How to get the updated status.
You can check once in Online Application > Application / Receipt Reprint option in banglarbhumi website. You cannot get status in the above procedure i think there is no way to get Status.
Comments are closed.