Applying Process on Banglarbhumi Grievance Application Online under Public Grievance at banglarbhumi.gov.in web portal…..
Grievance refers to the formal complaint raised by the individual toward the management or scheme that has been offered to them. There are several reasons due to which grievance has to be raised by the individual that include lack of satisfaction, violation of rules, promotion and payment issues. Grievance application developed by considering the user requirement and ease of access feature. It offers an effective user Interface design for best user experience along with the easy navigation.
How to fill Banglarbhumi Grievance Application in banglarbhumi.gov.in
To fill the Grievance Application or grievance complaint, the user needs to follow the below step in a systematic manner to mentioning the issues which they are facing while availing the scheme provided by the Government of West Bengal.
- The initial things an individual need to consider effectively is to acknowledge things before filing any complaint. The user needs to include the supportive document and essential information which has to be presented while filing a complaint to the authority.
- The farmer needs to visit the website portal of Banglarbhumi by clicking on the link given below https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/
- The page will redirect you to the grievance application section.
On the redirected page, you must have to enter the required details needed such as
After selecting the option from the drop-down menu, you have to enter the personal details for the verification process.
- Name of the Applicant
- Address of the Applicant
- Parents details
- Plot No
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Khata details or Account Information
- Plot No
Now, you will encounter the box available on the left side of the page where you need to enter your issues about the subject matter. The details need to be clear so that it will be easily handled by the authority. It will include the general information as well as the issue that you are facing while getting the advantage of the scheme.
- To prepare the grievance matter, you need to analyze the issue and mentioning them in the space provided. When you are clear with the fact, start writing the issues and proceed to the next section.
- After entering the details, you will see another page option related to the grievance complaints. You need to include the attachment as a supportive document. For example, if you have not received money in your account, however, the portal shows it a successful transaction. You need to attach the statement for a clear understanding.
- The complaints will be sent to the authorized members and they will look toward the issue and provide you the information related to the raised complaint.
With the advancement in technology, filling complaints has become quite easy as there is no need to visit the office. The most significant thing that an individual needs to consider while filing the grievance is to create the subject matter appropriately that makes it easy for an authorized member to validate the issue in quick time