Complete Guidelines on about Banglarbhumi Website Fees Payment Service option available in banglarbhumi.gov.in web portal……
Government of West Bengal together with the State Land & Land Reforms Department is now providing Fee payments services online. This is made possible thanks to Banglarbhumi website, an online web application that mainly serves West Bengal residents. Banglarbhumi website was developed for the main purpose of promoting transparency whenever you want to access Land and Land Reforms Information.
Before using Banglar Bhumi website, you will need to have a fast internet connection. In addition to this, you must also make use of a device that can access the internet be it a Personal Computer, Desktop Computer or Smartphone. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to use the fee payment service in Banglarbhumi website.
How to check Fees Payment Service in banglarbhumi.gov.in
As we’ve already told you that you’ll have to enter the banglarbhumi.gov.in web portal address in the search bar of your browser (Mozilla / Chrome / Safari / Opera). Here, you should go on the Online Application Section given in the Home Page and here Fees Payment Option will be shown accessing which you can reach on the particular page. The following are the detailed guidelines on how to check Fees Payment in the banglar bhumi web portal.
- Open West Bengal land records official website using https://banglarbhumi.gov.in as the link. This link will automatically redirect you to the homepage of Banglarbhumi Website.
- Next, place your mouse cursor on ‘Online Application’ service. This action will generate a drop down box containing details like Mutation Application, Conversion Application, Fees Payment just to name but a few.
- Click on ‘Fees Payment’ option to make use of the fees payment service in Banglarbhumi. You will be redirected to a new page on the site containing ‘Fees Collection’ form.
- Here, you will have to select the ‘Request Type’ by clicking on the dialog box set aside for this detail. This action will generate a drop down box containing details like Conversion and Mutation.
- Select the appropriate option that you wish to use by clicking on it.
- Next enter the ‘Application No’, after that type the characters that appear in the captcha image. Click on ‘Refresh’ button if you do not see the captcha image clearly.
- Click on ‘VIEW’ after filling in all the details correctly.
- You will now be able to see the Applicant’s name, application date, application fee and processing fee, which are in INR [Indian Rupee].
If you want to pay the fees using Net banking or GRIPS option then one has to register their Mutation Case Number. West Bengal residents who want to make their payment using “Counter Payment” will have to use the online application service for verification purposes. Here, they should click on “Application GRN Search” to verify the payment while also registering their case. People who do not receive a verification message after making the payment will also have to rely on “Application GRN Search” to verify their payment.
The good thing about Banglarbhumi website is the fact that you can access all services without having to move from your current location. Moreover, you can make use of these services at any time of the day as long as the site is not under maintenance. This action has eased the pressure that comes whenever you have to avail yourself physically in their offices in order to get a service. With Banglarbhumi website, you will be able to get timely and effective services without having to move an inch.