Simplest ways on How to check Banglarbhumi RS LR Plot Information or LR RS Plot info in banglarbhumi.gov.in website…
Land reform is and was a concept of independent India. The origin of land reforms is to be traced back when the British rulers maximized revenue collections to fulfill their selfish desires. To address this burning issue on land reforms, West Bengal Government enacted Land reform Act in 1955. More details on Land reforms have been placed on their site known as Banglarbhumi. Banglarbhumi is a website about Land reforms, LR RS Plot Information, Khatian & Plot information in West Bengal and India at large. The leading state in land reforms in West Bengal.
The West Bengal State has been able to distribute 23% of the lands in India and other beneficiaries in other countries at 53%. It has also documented more than 15 lakh Bargadars or a Sharecropper which is a breaking record because it has not been done anywhere else in the country. West Bengal has also been able to distribute homestead land to more than 5.6lakh beneficiaries. There is more than 30 lakh patta holders in that state. All these information can be found on their website at banglarbhumi.gov.in and also the West Bengal land records department.
Process on Banglarbhumi RS LR Plot Information in banglarbhumi.gov.in
West Bengal has made it easier for one to check their LR RS plot information online. LR stands for land reforms while RS means Revisional Settlement are some of the land records terminologies used in India. For one to start doing construction on a piece of land in India, he or she needs a sanctioned plan of the local municipality. The following is a guide on how one can check the Banglarbhumi LR RS plot information in Banglarbhumi main web portal;
Land аnd lаnd rеfоrmѕ аnd rеfugее relief аnd rehabilitation dераrtmеnt, thе ѕtаtе оf Wеѕt Bengal provided thе mар оf Bеngаl fоr іnfоrmаtіоn оn thе LR-RS рlоt, Mаuzа Mар Etс ..,
Wеѕt Bengal, thrоugh thе Dіrесtоrаtе оf Land Records аnd Survеуѕ, mаіntаіnѕ аnd updates mauza maps (Register Maps) аnd Rіghtѕ Rесоrdѕ оf оvеr 42,000 mаuzаѕ іn thе ѕtаtе. Due tо thе ореrаtіоnаlіzаtіоn оf аll blocks іn thе ѕtаtе, certified copies оf рrерrіntеd ѕtаtіоnеrу records аrе bеіng tаkеn саrе оf ԛuісklу аt BL & LRO оffісеѕ.
- Logon into the Banglarbhumi main web portal i.e https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/
- On the home page, place your cursor on a tab of “Citizen Services” and a sub-menu will appear in the Citizen Services tab.
- On the sub-menu, there are many options but click on the ‘LR RS plot info’ option.
- On the LR-RS page, you will have to fill relevant details under the Mouza Identification i.e Choose the District, Block, and Mouza.
- Carefully select your district name, block name, and Mouza name.
- There are two options one is that you can use the Sabek Dag->Hal Dag(LR Plot No.) or Hal Dag->Sabek Dag(RS Plot No.).
- Enter any of the plot numbers and click on the submit button.
- All the information required will appear on the screen.
The above guidelines are the detailed procedure about on who are searching the data regarding the Banglarbhumi RS LR Plot information those citizen can read the above guidelines.