How to Check ‘Mouza Map Availability Details’ in Citizen services option at banglarbhumi.gov.in Website…..
West Bengal is not only the biggest but also the highest populated state in India. With this high population, it proved difficult for the different departments to offer services effectively. For this reason, departments such as the Land’s Records decided to make use of the internet to offer their services. With Banglarbhumi Website, West Bengal Land’s Records online portal, residents are able to access any information related to their land or property. This action can be done from any location of your choice as long as you have an internet connection. You will also have to make use of a device that can access the internet if you are to access the services.
One of the services that you can get from Banglarbhumi website is checking the Mouza map request status. With this service, you will be able to know the status of available Mouza Map. This information is very important to any individual who owns a piece of land.
Mouza Map Availability Details at banglarbhumi.gov.in
To do this successfully, follow the simple guide given below.
- Launch your installed web browser i.e. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox by clicking on the icon.
- You will then have to enter https://banglarbhumi.gov.in on the search bar. Hit the ‘Enter’ button on your keyboard to initiate the search process.
- You will automatically be redirected to the homepage of Banglarbhumi Website. Here, click on ‘Sign in’ button if you are to access your account.
- Fill in your username and password in the boxes set aside for these details.
- Enter the captcha displayed in the image before clicking on ‘Submit’ button.
- Once in your account, click on ‘Citizen Services’ tab. This action will display a drop down box containing services such as Online application, service delivery, mutation status just to mention but a few.
- Click on ‘Mouza Map Availability Details’ button. A new page redirected in Banglarbhumi official Website will appear on the desktop of your PC / Mobile.
- Choose the district first in WB state from the options given.
- Choose the valid Block name after which you should hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- Finally, enter your Mouza before clicking on ‘Submit’ button. You will now have successfully checked the Mouza Map availability details.
- Click on ‘Sign out’ button to log out of your account. This action is very important since it will protect your account from people with ill intentions.
Banglarbhumi official website has come at the right time when every state government is trying to make use of the internet. Residents of West Bengal no longer have to travel long distances in order to get a service related to land or property. All one has to do is visit Banglarbhumi website before accessing any service that they need.
Furthermore, you will get to save on time since Banglarbhumi website can be accessed from any location. You must however have an account with the online portal if you are to check the Mouza Map availability details in Banglarbhumi Website at any time of the day.