Manav Sampada UP: eHRMS UP Leave Apply Online at Manav Sampada portal at http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in. M-STHAPNA App Download….
There’s no other better time for organizations to leverage what digitization offers than now. Most governments seem to be taking up this new way of offering services, with things not any different in Uttar Pradesh. Among the most notable portal that continues to gain immense popularity in Uttar Pradesh State is the Manav Sampada.
Thanks to this portal, UP State citizens can access a wide range of services within the shortest time possible. But to take advantage of this portal, you must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
Manav Sampada UP: eHRMS UP Leave Apply Online at Manav Sampada portal at ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
With that said, below are the simple steps to follow whenever you want to apply leave online at Portal.
- First things first, you need to visit the official website – http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
- On the portal’s homepage, click on the ‘Ehrms Login’ option
- Next, select the ‘Directorate of Basic Education’ option
- Enter your ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ in the space set aside for these login details
- Fill in the ‘Captcha Code’ as it appears before clicking on the ‘Login’ button to access your account
- You’ve now logged in to your account. Enter the ‘OTP’ sent to your registered mobile phone while logging in to proceed
- Now click on the ‘Online Leave’ option
- Select ‘Apply Leave’ option before clicking on ‘Select Reporting Officer’
- Click on ‘Add a Reporting Officer’ and a form will be generated. Here, select ‘Leave’ from the Online Service option
- You’ll then have to fill in all the requested details including Leave Type, Form Date, and To Date
- The Leave Days will be displayed automatically. Specify your reason for taking the leave
- Once you complete all the details, click on the ‘Submit’ button
Once you apply leave online on Manav Sampada Portal, you should wait for an Approval or Rejection message on your registered mobile number. Please visit the official web page – https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/