How to Search for Jharbhoomi / Jharkhand Land Records, Jharkhand Apna Khata and Bhu Naksha, Online lagan, mutation at jharbhoomi.nic.in website….
The internet has made it easy for people to access the information they need without the hassle. Many institutions are aware of this and leverage the internet to improve their quality of service delivery. Things are not any different for citizens of Jharkhand state since they can get information related to land.
This is possible thanks to the Naksha website. By taking advantage of Jharkhand official land map website, you will never have to make do with endless trips to the relevant offices. With that said, here is how you can get the most from this portal.
How to Know Jharkhand Land Record Details Online in jharbhoomi.nic.in naksha / Online Lagan / Mutation
- Using your preferred web browser, you need to visit the official website of Jharbhoomi using https://jharbhoomi.nic.in as the URL
- Once on the portal’s homepage, click on the ‘View Your Account’ tab. This is just below the ‘Login’ tab
- A digital map will be displayed on the screen of your device where you should select the district in which your land or property is located
- The above action displays the Block Map of the chosen district. Select the block of choice from the image
- You’ll be redirected to a new page on the website where you should choose between ‘Halka’ or ‘Light’
- Now choose the type of land from the drop-down menu that appears
- To continue, choose between search by Mauja Name, Mauja as per Khesra Number, Account Number, or Account Holder Name
- Just, hit on the ‘Submit’ button to go for the next step. You can see your revenue record details on the screen of your device
Now that you know what it takes to search for Jharkhand land records online, why not give it a try. That way, you will save yourself both time and money.