How to know your Banglarbhumi Mutation Case Status or Mutation Status by Case wise or Deed Wise Search in banglarbhumi.gov.in website……
Property mutation is one of the most important processes whenever you
intend to carry out any legal transaction involving your property or piece of land. Through mutation, the person buying your land or property can get the chance to change revenue records to his name. As soon as land or properly has been mutated, every detail will be updated in the revenue records. The updated records are then sent to civic bodies like the Municipality Corporations for maintenance purposes.
Citizens of West Bengal state can now get their mutation status online thanks to the Directorate of Registration and Stamp Revenue website, West Bengal. This website operates 24/7 hence making it easy for land and property owners of West Bengal to access their mutation case status at any time of the day. Moreover, you can have a look at these details from any location that you term appropriate so long as you have an internet connection.
How to track Mutation Status by Case Wise / Deed Wise
Any resident of West Bengal who wants to check their mutation status online can follow the guide given below.
- Enter banglarbhumi.gov.in on the search bar of your preferred browser. You will be redirected to the homepage of Banglarbhumi website.
- Place your mouse cursor on “Citizen Service” tab before clicking on “Mutation Status” in the drop down sub menu that will appear.
- A new web page will then be displayed on the screen of your device. Here, select the option that you wish to use in checking mutation case status. These options are “Case Wise Search” and Dead Wise Search”.
For Case Wise Search
- Correctly select your district name from the box set aside for this detail.
- You will then have to select the block number and mouza of your property or land.
- Fill in the case number carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button to send the details. You will then be able to check the mutation case status using case wise search in Banglarbhumi website.
For Deed Wise Search
When using the deed wise search option to check your mutation case status, you will have to correctly enter the deed number and Deed year. Click on “Submit” button after filling the above detail. You can then see the mutation status of land or property using deed wise search option.
It is highly advisable that you download the mutation status for future reference. To do this, click on “Download” button after which you should select the folder for saving this information. You can also print the mutation case status by clicking on “Print” button. You now have a hard copy of the mutation case status.
Importance of Mutation
Below are some of the importance of Mutation to land and property owners.
- Stands as proof of ownership and may at times act as a tax record.
- Ensures that your property record is clean especially when you update it regularly.
- Mutation papers are required whenever you wish to sale your land lf property.
Make sure that you update the mutation of property on a regular basis in order to avoid legal problems.